Small Eyeshadow includes: 5 ml. case containing 2 ml. of eyeshadow base powder, sifter, mixing cup, stir stick & scoop.
Large Eyeshadow includes: 10 ml. case containing 5 ml. of eyeshadow base powder, sifter, mixing cup, stir stick & scoop.
Eyeshadow Refill includes: 10 ml. eyeshadow base powder.
Eyeshadow may be applied wet or dry.
- Use 2 ml. powder base for sm. & 5 ml. for lg.
- Use 1-2.5 ml. colour for sm. & 2-5 ml. for lg. or until desired tone is achieved.
- Scoop desired amount of base into measuring cup. (If you start with a small portion to test the colours you can lighten it if needed.)
- Pour base into a Ziploc bag and add colour – a little goes a long way 1 or 2 scoops may be all you want of some colours.
- Press powders together by kneading the plastic bag until colour is thoroughly mixed in. Add more colour until you are satisfied with the final tone.
- Test the powder frequently on your skin at different stages, as it may appear darker once applied than it looks in the bag.
Note: These are tips not rules, experiment and have fun! Some recipes will mix 2-4 colours. Scoop = 0.15 ml.
- 1/4 tsp. Sericite Premium Mica Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine
- 1/16 tsp. Sericite Max Mica Ingredients: Mica, Carnauba Wax
- 2 x 0.15 cc Spoons Silk Powder Ingredients: Aspartate, glutamate, serine, glycine, threonine, alanine, arginine, leucine, valine, methionine, phenylanine, isoleucine, cystine, tyrosine, lysine and praline. Water Soluble
- 2 x 0.15 cc Spoons White Kaolin Clay