Make your own blush, bronzer or foundation.
- Use 20 ml. base powder
- Use 4-14 ml. colour or until desired tone is achieved.
- Scoop desired amount of base into measuring cup. (If you start with a small portion to test the colours you can lighten it if needed.)
- Pour base into a Ziploc bag and add colour – a little goes a long way 1 or 2 scoops may be all you want of some colours.
- Press powders together by kneading the plastic bag until colour is thoroughly mixed in. Add more colour until you are satisfied with the final tone.
- Test the powder frequently on your skin at different stages, as it may appear darker once applied than it looks in the bag.
- To get a natural colour of blush pinch the end of your finger and try to match the colour.
Note: These are tips not rules, experiment and have fun! Some recipes will mix 4-5 colours. For less shimmer use iron oxides with only a small amount of mica. Scoop = 0.15 ml.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sericite Premium Mica Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine
- 1/2 tsp. Sericite Max Mica Ingredients: Mica, Carnauba Wax
- 1/8 tsp. Silk Powder Ingredients: Aspartate, glutamate, serine, glycine, threonine, alanine, arginine, leucine, valine, methionine, phenylanine, isoleucine, cystine, tyrosine, lysine and praline. Water Soluble