Living Art Lessons
Observe the seven elements of art:
This Charlotte Mason inspired approach to art lessons allows your student to explore the seven elements of art through a variety of fun and engaging activities and projects. Students will:
- Explore creations made from clay, watercolor, tempera, markers, colored pencils and household items.
- Discover and experiment with primary, secondary, tertiary colors as well as perspective, shading, shadows, dimensions and more.
- Learn about seven famous artists and then “re-create” their style and develop your own style.
This art course is teacher-friendly offering a convenient weekly lesson schedule, detailed supply lists, and student activity pages with creative exercises. The curriculum calendar helps you to plan and complete your projects with minimal disruption and simple planning.
The Artist Journal includes:
- Assignments to help your student learn both basic and more advanced art concepts and techniques.
- Workspace to complete and record your work as you experiment with lines, shapes, colors, value, texture, form, and space.
- Helpful tips and supply lists
By Savannah Barclay
Textbook - 139 Pages, Paperback
Student Workbook - 101 Pages, Paperback
Suitable for grades 4-6