God's Design for Chemistry & Ecology (MB Edition)
Complete chemistry and ecology curriculum for 3rd-8th graders, which presents God’s amazing world through the study of atoms, molecules, matter, and ecosystems!
Properties of Matter: Learn all about matter—the stuff that makes up the universe God created. Learn how to measure the properties of solids, liquids, and gases and the process of classification. Have fun using the scientific method!
Properties of Ecosystems: Learn about the amazing world that God created as you study 16 different ecosystems and the plants and animals that live and interact in them. You will also learn how God originally created our world good, and why things changed.
Properties of Atoms & Molecules: Explore the tiniest part of God’s creation — atoms and molecules — and learn about their structures and the different ways that atoms bond. Learn about the basics of the periodic table, chemical reactions, and biochemistry.
The God’s Design Science series is based on a biblical worldview and reveals how science supports the biblical account of creation. Richard and Debbie Lawrence, authors of the series, have a long history of enjoying science. They have both worked as electrical engineers and now Debbie teaches Chemistry and Physics at a homeschool co-op. While homeschooling their children for 16 years, there was almost always a science experiment going on in the kitchen. Today that tradition is being continued with the next generation as the grandkids enjoy Grandma Science Day once a week. The Lawrences also enjoy playing street hockey, hiking in the Rocky Mountains, and visiting historical sites around the world.
What's so special about the Master Books edition? This exciting course has been enhanced with the following features:
- The 6 original books plus online downloads are now all combined into just 2 books
- Combined daily schedule for a one-year course (includes material for Properties of Ecosystems, Properties of Atoms & Molecules, and Properties of Matter)
- Each individual lesson sheet on its own page
- Contains a master supply list for each section (ecosystems, atoms & molecules, and matter) as well a supply list for each lesson- all with convenient checkboxes
- Additional instructions and formatting on the lesson sheets make it easier for the student to follow and the parent to grade
- The icons used in the student book have been added on the lesson sheets as well
- A point system has been assigned to quizzes and tests
- Separate answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests for each section (ecosystems, atoms & molecules, and matter)
- Answer keys contain both questions and answers for convenience
- Includes copies of the glossaries from the student book
By Debbie & Richard Lawrence
Textbook - 300 pages, Paperback
Teacher Guide - 300 pages, Paperback