Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America
The majority of Christian children attend a public school. Their families have a vested interest in all that happens there. Join Scottish filmmaker Colin Gunn, a homeschool father of seven, on the field trip of a lifetime. Driving an old school bus, Colin and family travel across America, asking questions about the origins and social impact of America's public education system. Colin asks:
- Who established the American public school system?
- Are children morally and physically safe in the schools?
- Are public schools religiously neutral?
- Should Christians try to be “salt and light” in secular schools?
- Can the public school system be fixed or redeemed?
It is both an encouragement and challenge to the millions of Christians who need to know what God's Word says about the discipleship and training of the next generation.
Winner of the 2012 Best Documentary Award at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival, this extraordinary film features interviews from whistleblower teachers, administrators, students, parents, and others in a shocking documentary revealing the reality behind the classroom doors.