God's Design for Heaven & Earth: For Beginners
Estimated Arrival Date: Middle of May
Note: All available items that are ordered with pre-order products will not be shipped out until pre-order items are available.
A complete earth science curriculum for K-2nd graders, the lessons feature beautiful color pictures, age-appropriate activities, worksheets, Scripture learning, writing practice, and more. Fun and easy-to-use, the God’s Design Series – for Beginners curriculum is ideal for anyone who wants their children to understand creation from a solidly biblical basis.
Easy, hands-on activities make learning fun, and the focus on biblical creation helps establish children in a solid life-long faith!
Planet Earth for Beginners
Discover what makes Earth special as you learn about the Great Flood, the Ice Age, glaciers, rocks, fossils, gems, mountains, earthquakes, volcanoes, erosion, and more!
Weather and Water for Beginners
Explore the atmosphere, weather, ancient climates, kinds of clouds, the water cycle, storm prediction, oceans, beaches, the sea floor, ocean zones, and coral reefs!
Universe for Beginners
Understand the creation of the universe, how planets move, gravity, the moon and stars, solar eclipses, energy, seasons, our galaxy, space exploration, meteors, and more!
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1: God Made Weather
- Lesson 2: The Atmosphere
- Lesson 3: The Weight of Air
- Lesson 4: The Study of Weather
- Lesson 5: Weather vs. Climate
- Lesson 6: Climate Before the Flood
- Lesson 7: The Great Flood
- Lesson 8: Climate After the Flood
- Lesson 9: Water Cycle
- Lesson 10: Forming Clouds
- Lesson 11: Cloud Types
- Lesson 12: Precipitation
- Lesson 13: Air Masses and Weather Fronts
- Lesson 14: Wind
- Lesson 15: Thunderstorms
- Lesson 16: Tornadoes
- Lesson 17: Hurricanes
- Lesson 18: Measuring Temperature and Air Pressure
- Lesson 19: Measuring Rainfall and Wind Speed
- Lesson 20: Predicting Weather
- Lesson 21: Weather Sayings
- Lesson 22: Weather Review
- Lesson 23: Oceans
- Lesson 24: Why Is Seawater Salty?
- Lesson 25: Ocean Currents
- Lesson 26: Waves
- Lesson 27: Tides
- Lesson 28: Wave Erosion
- Lesson 29: Building Beaches
- Lesson 30: Sea Exploration
- Lesson 31: The Ocean Floor
- Lesson 32: Ocean Zones
- Lesson 33: Vents and Smokers
- Lesson 34: Coral Reefs
- Lesson 35: Conclusion
By Debbie & Richard Lawrence
414 pages, Paperback