God's Design for Heaven & Earth (MB Edition)
Complete earth science and astronomy curriculum for 3rd-8th graders, which reveals God’s creation of the land and skies with geology, astronomy, and meteorology!
Our Weather & Water: Study the atmosphere and oceans of Earth. You will discover what weather is, God’s design of the oceans, and how these oceans affect weather systems.
Our Universe: Explore our solar system and the universe. Learn about the planets, Earth’s special design, information about stars and comets, and the space program.
Our Planet Earth: Discover God’s design for our unique planet. Learn about rocks, the Genesis Flood, and the Ice Age, as you study this special place for us to live.
The God’s Design Science series is based on a biblical worldview and reveals how science supports the biblical account of creation. Richard and Debbie Lawrence, authors of the series, have a long history of enjoying science. They have both worked as electrical engineers and now Debbie teaches Chemistry and Physics at a homeschool co-op. While homeschooling their children for 16 years, there was almost always a science experiment going on in the kitchen. Today that tradition is being continued with the next generation as the grandkids enjoy Grandma Science Day once a week. The Lawrences also enjoy playing street hockey, hiking in the Rocky Mountains, and visiting historical sites around the world.
What's so special about the Master Books edition? This exciting course has been enhanced with the following features:
- The 6 original books plus online downloads are now all combined into just 2 books
- Combined daily schedule for a one-year course (includes material for Our Weather & Water, Our Universe, and Our Planet Earth)
- Each individual lesson sheet on its own page
- Contains a master supply list for each section (weather & water, universe, and planet earth) as well a supply list for each lesson- all with convenient checkboxes
- Additional instructions and formatting on the lesson sheets make it easier for the student to follow and the parent to grade
- The icons used in the student book have been added on the lesson sheets as well
- A point system has been assigned to quizzes and tests
- Separate answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests for each section (weather & water, universe, and planet earth)
- Answer keys contain both questions and answers for convenience
- Includes copies of the glossaries from the student book
By Debbie & Richard Lawrence
Textbook - 300 pages, Paperback
Teacher Guide - 300 pages, Paperback