Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity
Why a growing number of parents choose not to send their children to public school.
The companion book to the award-winning documentary “IndoctrinNation”, this eye-opening book includes:
- An unforgettable introduction by a father who lost his son in the Columbine school massacre — “I put him in a pagan school where they teach there is no God.”
- Revealing, firsthand accounts of Christian educators working in public schools — sharing the struggles they face in a hostile system
- The relationship between ADHD and the routinely prescribed Ritalin
- The little-known history of the public school classroom and why the anti-Christian ideologies of marxism, humanism, and relativism are taught there today
- What you can do as a loving parent to protect your child from indoctrination into a system set against God
Look behind the comfortable myths of an educational system actively at work to alter your child’s moral values, worldview, and religious beliefs. Learn the history and philosophy of public school education — and discover it is based on neither Christian nor American values. Explore the biblical principles regarding education — and who is ultimately responsible for our children’s future.
by Colin Gunn
- R.C. Sproul, Jr.
- Ken Ham
- Doug Phillips
- Voddie Baucham, Jr.
- E. Ray Moore Jr.
- Kevin Swanson
- Israel Wayne
- John Taylor Gatto
- Samuel Blumenfeld
- Erwin Lutzer
- and many more