Ten Girls Who Didn't Give In*
Would you give in or would you resist?
These ten girls grew up to become women who didn't give in. They chose to do the right thing instead of the easy thing.
Blandina became a Christian and then a martyr. Perpetua had to give up her child before dying in the amphitheatre. Lady Jane Grey did as she was told, but would not deny Jesus. Anne Askew lost her home but never lost her faith. Lysken Dirks loved her husband but loved Jesus first. Marion Harvey discovered Christ, and followed Him to her death. Margaret Wilson was an outlaw for Jesus but obeyed God to the end. Judith Weinberg loved the Lord although it cost her life. Betty Stam faced danger and lived for Jesus. Esther John gave her life to Christ and died for Him.
In a world where we give in too easily be inspired by those who didn't!
160 pg. paperback
Check out other items from Generations grade 6 curriculum pack:
- Bible - Proverbs: The Companion Lesson Book
- Literature - God's Smuggler, Heidi, The Pilgrim's Progress & Great Christian Stories for Children Workbook
- History - Experiencing Christian History Set & Taking Europe for Jesus Set
- Worldview/Culture - God Made Life Set
- Character - Ten Girls Who Didn't Give In