Virtuous walks through fourteen biblical virtues to help women of all ages be actively pursuing fruitfulness in the knowledge of Christ. That is the highest endeavor for Christians, and it doesn't just happen by accident. From the Scriptures, learn about the Christian woman's first and highest duty, along with why it's so important for wives to be "women of valor," what it looks like to be a leading woman in your community, and what it means to pursue virtue when everyone tells you that sort of thing is no longer important.
This encouraging little book includes concise explanations, application questions and assignments that will involve and challenge everyone, and lots of biblical wisdom for individuals and groups.
By Nancy Wilson
140 pg. paperback
Check out other items from Generations grade 8 curriculum pack:
- Bible – Genesis Study Guide
- Literature - Great Christian Stories Set
- History – American Faith Set
- Worldview/Culture – Intro to Logic Set
- Character – Virtuous (for young women) Created for Work (for young men)