The Lost Art of True Beauty*
The Set-Apart Girl's Guide to Feminine Grace
In today's sex-obsessed society, pop culture's idea of feminine beauty seems to be all about looking like the hottest models, movie stars, or pop singers. But the end results are often tragic—overwhelming insecurity, eating disorders, and sexual promiscuity.
Bestselling author and speaker Leslie Ludy shares a different vision for feminine loveliness as God intended it to be—the breathtaking radiance of a young woman who has been transformed by Christ from the inside out. You will be inspired toward a whole new pattern for inward and outward beauty, and you will discover valuable advice about how to
- Showcase Christ's beauty in the way you dress, act, and live
- Overcome insecurity and see yourself as God sees you
- Become attractive to the right kind of guy
- Build your femininity on God's values instead of the world's
True beauty is more than skin deep. With candid personal stories, practical suggestions, and fresh inspiration, Leslie will walk with you on a life-changing journey to becoming a woman of feminine grace, inner radiance, and timeless appeal.
By Leslie Ludy
169 pg. paperback
Check out other items from Generations grade 7 curriculum pack:
- Bible – Journey Through the Bible Set & Matthew Study Guide
- Literature - Great Christian Adventures Set
- History – History’s Heroes Set
- Worldview/Culture – What Does the Bible Say About That?
- Character – Practical Happiness (for young men) The Lost Art of True Beauty (for young women)