History of the World Student Workbook
This unique world history course is for the Christian student and the Christian family. If Jesus Christ is Lord of all and must be preeminent over all things (Col. 1:18), this must profoundly effect the way Christians will look at world history. This course places the Lord Jesus Christ squarely at the center of human history from creation to the present. We tell the story of the history of the great empires and the primitive tribes, but we do not leave it there.
We follow the tracks of the Carpenter from Nazareth and His disciples into every major nation, empire, and tribe around the world. We focus on original eyewitness accounts from a wide spectrum of Christian denominations wherever true Holy Spirit conversions and transformations occurred. Recommended for high school, or family, church group, and Sunday Schools.
By Kevin Swanson
Paperback. 247 Pages
The course features these unique elements:
- Extensive use of original writings and texts.
- Amazing, up-to-date archaeological evidence for Old Testament records.
- Maps and pictures illustrating the places and events covered in the text.
- Plenty of timelines to be sure the student never gets lost in the study
- Prayers of worship and praise to God, and the true King of kings, our Lord Jesus Christ.
View companion books:
Check out other items from Generations grade 9 curriculum pack: